Benefits of Adult Swimming Lessons in Lagos
- Swimming is a great way to improve endurance level for asthmatic persons : Most adult Nigerians living in Lagos especially really need to get around to the swimming pool more often because of the pollution in the air that we breathe in Lagos. The highest level of moisture in the air that we breathe during swimming lessons is very for adult and children that suffer from asthma. Usually, persons with asthmatic conditions find cardio in the gym or jogging on Lagos roads a big risk to their health. Swimming has been shown to improve asthmatic symptoms.
- It improves heart health
- It helps Nigerians with good muscle tone
- Swimming helps with fat burning, which aids weight loss.
- Increases Endorphin secretion: Swimming is a great way to increase the feel good hormones in the body. The hormone, endorphin is secreted when you finish a lap of swimming. Giving you a feeling of satisfaction and Joy.
- Swimming Burns More Calories than Jogging
- It Slows Down Aging process
Call us at Crawford Swimming World for Adult and Children Swimming classes in Lagos and Abuja.
08090969849 and 0809 1111987
Our Swimming classes hold in the following service areas:
Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Kosofe, Mushin, Oshodi-Isolo, Ojo, Ikorodu, Surulere, Agege, Ifako-Ijaye, Shomolu, Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos Mainland, Ikeja, Eti-Osa, Badagry, Apapa, Lagos Island, Epe, Ibeju-Lekki, Yaba, Gwarinpa, Wuse 2, Abuja